Friday, February 24, 2012

Affection (It exists)


So I have been told that my posts are a little text full and picture lacking. And they are. I have a whole batch of pictures I want to share with you all, especially my on-going series of my host family sleeping on the couch. First my Margo, my host-grandmother, was laying on the couch and Soso, her husband, curled up with her as a pillow and the two of them fell asleep. Two days later Lela was laying on the couch and Goneri curled up and fell asleep on her, just like Soso. Both times, the scene was too awesome and I had to run into my room to grab the camera. From then on, I have been bringing my camera around with me in the house. The very next night Leqso was laying on the couch where his mother and grandmother had been laying. Qristina, his cousin sat down on the couch and put her head on the opposite side of the couch and fell asleep. I thought it was such a great brother-sister moment (it was the night before my own brother's 21st birthday and I might have been missing him a little).
The reason I started taking these pictures was because my TLG friends didn't believe me when I told them that it looks like every person in my host family actually loves each other and not only that, they SHOW it. I have said it before, and I will say it again, I have a great host family.

OH and pictures like this and of all the chickens and cows and my school, and my house, I have many pictures, WILL go up, the second I find a stronger internet connection. A lot of the previous posts were written with pictures in mind, but no way to upload them. Sorry about that, but in a couple of weeks,  I will have a better connection and I will insert them into the proper posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment