Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Land of Frogs

 So, when I told folks I was going to Costa Rica, and what are the "must sees" EVERYONE said Manuel Antonio. Yeah, I get it, this is a pretty neat place!









This country is just plain beautiful. And yes, I generally sit in the seated hammock, but it was too hard to get a photo of it while I was in it...




Once again, my first night in, I went on a night hike. This one was with a few more folks, but they were FANTASTIC at finding things so I was MORE than happy for the company. BTW, this is the cut down version of this hike. Also, unless stated, all photos by the wonderful guide who stopped waiting for my "porrfa" and just reached out to take my camera by the end.





I took this one. Seriously, I have been feeling VERY close with Arachne this summer

This spider made me realize I should definitely ask the guide for assistance when taking photos.

Another beautiful telaraña


There's a crab there, can you see it?

That crab and this spider taught me to try myself, but then ASK FOR HELP
when taking photos :)















Yeah, I was ok with frogging my work if it lead to all these frogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment