Monday, August 1, 2022

San Jose con Perlas de Costa Rica Tours

 I wish someone had been there when Milena, the granddaughter who lives in the bedroom next to mine, told me the name of her tour company. PERLAS!

So Mile didn't take me on an official Perlas de Costa Rica Tours tour, but it sure felt like it. She followed my lead on what I was interested in seeing, based on her Grandfather, Jose Luis's recommendations, but also inserted some of her own favorite must sees (this AWESOME tree). I had such a great day with her! Here are some highlights (as she is also an AVID photographer.)

Ok, this one is a Pauli original. I just couldn't get past the size of the leaf
and the size of the ant!

The museo de arte costarricense is actually housed in the first
airport in San Jose. The art was VERY impactful. The museum is
filled with contemporary art that really called out the world.

We left, and I saw this dude posing for me, so I needed to snap a photo.
This is in Sabana, which Mile explained is one of the "lungs of San Jose"

Yeah, as lungs go, it is a pretty great one.

Mile and I started having fun with different poses for photos.
"The Thinker" for banboo.

We were going to do posed, and then a bird kept chirping in the tree and I was trying to find it.


The National Stadium in a football country like Costa Rica, is a pretty big deal.

I even got to go in a bit to see it.

I did not catch them all, these are
EVERYWHERE in San Jose.

And this was the tree. Yeah, I am SO happy I got to meet this tree!




No comments:

Post a Comment